Saturday, March 1, 2014

Have a blog, forgot I had it

How embarrassing. I set up a blog, bragged I had a blog, wrote a couple of times and then forgot about it. Completely.

I think I'm back.

I will have to try and be interesting since I've already posted a blog saying witty is so not me.

I'd like to do a positive, uplifting blog but that's going to be rather hard given I think we're heading toward some sort of world calamity. I'm torn between buying survival gear, filling the pantry with food and medicine, hunkering down and going blithely about my business with my head not quite stuck in the sand.

I mostly decide to just keep on keeping on because I haven't a clue as to how I can do anything to change what is going on in the world. Russia moving into the Ukraine, trying to station ships and bombers in Cuba, Venezuela, and other countries, the ongoing turmoil in the Middle East, the growing antagonism toward the United States, oh, the list goes on and on.

I do what I can locally but it's like that old tale of the boy sticking his finger in the dam. It's a huge dam and the water just keeps pressing and rising, and holes just keep a-happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment